ARS/Rescue Rooter, a national plumbing service company, is seeking an experienced plumber to service commercial accounts.
A qualified plumber will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems. Rescue Rooter offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home and commercial services industry.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Diagnose, recommend and conduct repairs to commercial plumbing systems.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in commercial settings.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record are required.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Outgoing, professional, aggressive, and drug-free.
All selected candidates must undergo a drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check.
ARS/Rescue Rooter- "United by Exceptional Service"
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -- AA EOE M/F DV/