Must posses a current Texas Registered Nurse license or if recently graduated has a valid permit to practice professional nursing.
Graduate of an accredited professional nursing school, recent M/S experience ICU, ER experience preferred.
Knowledge and practice in effective customer relations
Orientation individualized based on the applicants needed.
Shifts: PRN available (12 hours shifts)
This position reports to the Nursing Manager, House Supervisor.
1. Observe professional ethics in maintaining confidential information acquired concerning the personal, financial, medical or employment status of patients of RRRH and their families.
2. Must follow accepted safety practices for patients and hospital.
3. Must report safety hazards and initiate appropriate action.
4. Must participate in safety instructional programs.
5. Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties the incumbent will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.