Is this You?
Join our meticulous Telecom team who are focused on managing the Telecom infrastructure for Customer Service, Corporate and Regional locations that enable us to drive our business forward. As a Telecom Administrator, you will provide Tier 1 maintenance support to ensure operational efficiency at all times. Our Telecom team is collaborative; learning based, and is focused on delivering a high quality user experience.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Review, analyze, modify and create call flows, queues, skills, messaging, and vectoring on an on-going basis. Coordinate with departments for call flow parameters, design and testing requirements
- Review, analyze, and resolve call routing issues. Propose new ideas and improvements for routing strategies
- Perform Telecom Administration (MAC’s). Assign new extensions and voicemail, co-ordinate station moves, create login profiles, add recorded stations, etc.
- Resource Allocation – Coordinate with various Business Units for allocation and assignments of resources (e.g., seat allocation, direct lines, station recording, messaging software, etc).
- Logistics Administration – Ensure there is sufficient stock of Telecom hardware such as headsets, bottom cords, telephones, etc. Maintain a working document for issuances, receipts, and returns. Responsible for ordering and repair of Telecom equipment. Review inventory of Telecom software licenses on a regular basis, document and share with the Team
- Wireless/Mobile Administration – Assign new mobile devices (Blackberry, Android, IPhone), administer BES accounts, administer MDM software, inventory control and assist with plan adjustments.
- Assist with incident resolution through a ticketing system on a daily basis. Escalate issues to Tier 3 as needed.
- Assist the Service Desk with implementation and troubleshooting of desktop and telephony devices at regional sites.
Your background includes:
- Minimum 2+ years of proven experience in the Telecommunications field; primarily in a call center environment.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Telecommunication Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical Knowledge: Telephony networking, Switch/PBX maintenance (Avaya), Telephony Call Centre Applications (Avaya), IVR, Predicative Dialer, SM, AVP, Call Back Assist (CBA) and Reporting(CMS). Wireless deployment (Blackberry, IPhone, Android), BES, MDM, Expense Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of business issues and processes as well as IT resources and enabling technologies
- Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, and ability to maintain detail-orientation in high-pressure situations
- Solid understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Demonstrated experience operating and troubleshooting in a Microsoft environment and\or respective telephony technologies.
- Must be flexible to work remotely and at corporate office locations.
- Must be able to travel International wide
- Must be available to support rotating on call
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube