Network Administrator II
|Company Order Number:||35-71|
Network Administrator - Cisco Certified
Space Coast Credit Union is looking for a Cisco Certified Network Administrator. The ideal candidate will manage and maintain a Cisco routing and switching infrastructure to maximize the availability of technology systems to members and internal users. In addition you will provide specialized system administration and support functions on various computing platforms. If you have a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn, this position provides you exposure to a wide array of information technology equipment and systems. In this position you have the opportunity to influence the direction of our IT department and expand your knowledge in the IT field.
· A minimum of five years experience with WAN and LAN technologies ranging from implementation and configuration to maintenance.
· Strong network management and documentation skills.
· Experience maintaining VMWare in a clustered environment.
· Experience with Linux shell scripting.
· Experience with Active Directory and Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 management.
· Cisco ASA firewall maintenance and configuration.
· Extensive knowledge of Cisco 2900/3500/3600/3700 series switches, Cisco Nexus 5000/7000 series switches and Cisco 2800/2900/3900 series routers.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Cisco (CCNA or higher) and Microsoft certifications are required. UNIX administration, VMWare and SAN training is highly preferred.
|Pay Range Minimum:|
|Pay Range Maximum:|
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results