Gamenight Cutter (Live Events and Archives)
Part-time Night and Weekend Position - Seasonal
Cutters will be responsible for adjusting the in and out points of all plays logged during an event as well as event archives. Highlights and archives will be made available to the customer via the website and mobile devices.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Quality checking the audio and video of every pitch in a game and adjusting the in and out points as necessary to ensure the entire play is contained in the clip using our proprietary cutting software. These clips will be prioritized based upon which product they will be used for.
- Verifying and processing various archives at the end of each shift.
- Updating metadata and publishing highlights to various platforms for specialty events.
- Knowledge of the rules of baseball as well as a familiarity in identifying key players and relevant game storylines.
- Flexibility to work various shifts when needed including weekends and late nights and some holidays.
- Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate.
- Capability of identifying various audio and video issues.
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Mac OS, Outlook, Word, Excel and some form of video editing software.
Shifts and Pay:
- Most events will be nights and weekends. Personnel will be assigned 1-2 games a day for 1-2 days per week to start. The opportunity exists to work more games as the season progresses depending on performance and availability.
- Each game will be paid a flat rate, with extra compensation for late night games and occasional lengthy delays(extra innings/rain delays).
If interested and qualified, please apply at the following link - http://mlb.theresumator.com/apply/KUhBKS/Gamenight-Cutter.html