MLB.com is seeking Ad Ops pros who will be primarily responsible for implementing and managing advertising operations processes and coordinating and providing support related to the Advertising Operations activities of MLB.com and other sports and entertainment properties. This position will be responsible for trafficking and maintaining display, video, mobile web, and APP campaigns across multiple ad servers.
- Being an expert ad trafficker (or want to become one). Use Google DFP, Opera (AdMarvel), FreeWheel (MRM), and Adobe Primetime (Auditude) ad serving systems to traffic and test creative, schedule and target complex ad campaigns
- MLB.com utilizes the Operative.One order management system – familiarity with Operative.One, DSM, FatTail or similar order management system is preferred but not required.
- Must have a flexible, personable attitude – the job requires constant information sharing across departments; professional relationships all level of personnel are necessary
- Ongoing quality assurance support; troubleshoot rich media creative
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities\
- Familiar with digital advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics
- Strong communication and client relationship skills; ability to publicly present ideas and share information
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Must possess the strongest attention to detail
- Flexible schedule: the job requires weekend and evening coverage schedules
- Familiarity with the game of baseball
A successful candidate will have one to three (or more) years of expertise in some or all of the following ad serving-related clients/code/ technologies
- DFP, AdMarvel/Opera, FreeWheel/MRM and Auditude/Primetime ad servers
- Operative.One order management system
- 3rd party ad tag implementation and troubleshooting for mobile Web, APP, desktop, and video - DFA, PointRoll, Celtra, MediaMind, and many, many more.
- Working knowledge VAST and VPAID video tags
- Debugging and HTML proxy tools including Charles, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools