MLBAM is seeking a Web Analytics Intern for an immediate opening. This position will be located in MLBAM’s offices in New York, NY. The intern will primarily analyze site traffic and user behavior in Mobile, Online, and Social Network environments. The candidate should possess familiarity with Internet and mobile technology as well as popular forms of social networking. Candidates must be able to work locally in New York City during spring, summer and fall semesters.
- Monitor and analyze traffic and user behavior patterns across all MLBAM sites.
- Create and analyze traffic reports to assist in product creation, project prioritization, and for distribution to upper management
- Spotting traffic trends and determining causation in web-based and mobile environments.
- Monitoring and identifying trends in social media environments.
- Building presentations summarizing traffic trends for the MLBAM Executive Team
- Completed a minimum of two years in an accredited four-year college degree program
- Strong academic record
- The ability to manage multiple tasks while in a very fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience analyzing web-traffic data utilizing Omniture, Google Analytics, or other similar tools -- Highly Preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with large data sets a plus
- A Baseball and sports enthusiast is preferred