If interested and qualified, please apply at https://mlb.theresumator.com/apply/VKWtlO/Streaming-Media-Assistant-Pt.html
The Streaming Media Assistant is responsible for maintaining quality control over every step of the streaming media process for MLB Advanced Media L.P. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and communication skills with a dedication to detail and a familiarity with online software and programs.
- Flexible hours, but must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week in our offices in Chelsea.
- Strong understanding of sports.
- Strong understanding of computers and applications.
- Must have an exemplary attention to detail.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must possess solid organizational skills.
- The candidate must have a strong ability to multitask and adapt to new situations.
- A solid computer and technical background, with experience working in new media and online organizations.
- Interest in sports and a desire to work in the sports industry.
- Familiarity with streaming and broadcast media, FTP, CMS systems, Media delivery and formatting, and MS Office applications.
- A team player, with an enthusiastic, congenial, and committed performance as an employee.