We are looking for a Sr. Android Engineer with strong Java experience to work on improving and adding features to existing apps as well as developing new applications. This hands-on position will provide instant gratification for any developer as the code you develop will be used daily by users across the globe!
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack
- The opportunity to work with a world-class team of Engineers
- The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems
- The opportunity to have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Amazing benefits including - 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Develop full-featured applications with extensive networking and media, both within a large team and on independent projects
- Participate in the full-lifecycle of application development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
Must have experience:
- Must have a strong background in Java with knowledge of object-oriented development, data structures, collections, and garbage collection.
- Must have good understanding of Android application framework, including UI patterns, multithreading, and networking.
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-learner
- Must be flexible in dealing with changing requirements
- Must be able to work within a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to cope with strict deadlines
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree
Nice to have:
- Android media experience a plus.
If interested and qualified, please apply using the following link:
To all recruitment agencies: MLB Advanced Media does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to MLB Advanced Media employees. MLB Advanced Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.