Junior Handbag Designer
Find out what’s unique about a career at Le Château
Le Château is a leading Canadian retailer and manufacturer offering fashion forward apparel, accessories and footwear to style-conscious women and men.
• Research, create, and execute original creative shoe, handbag and belt designs.
• Identify new trends, ideas and color direction.
• Develop story boards reflecting a collection’s styling and coloring.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• 1 to 2 years of handbag design experience.
• A degree/diploma in Fashion Design or a related discipline
• Fashion-forward vision and commercial insight
• Retail experience, an asset
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Great interpersonal skills
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, an asset
We invest in our employees by offering:
• Professional growth and career advancement opportunities in Canadian Fashion
• Employee Discount
• Education Allowance
• Comprehensive group health insurance plan
JOIN TODAY TO BECOME A PART OF CANADA’S LEADING FASHION RETAILER!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results