Oracle Programmer Analyst – Production Support
Find out what’s unique about a career at Le Château
Le Château is a leading vertically integrated Canadian retailer offering fashion-forward apparel, accessories and footwear to style-conscious women and men. We know our employees are the most energetic, talented and committed people in the industry. At Le Château your success gets noticed and you’ll be rewarded for your contributions.
The Oracle Programmer Analyst will be responsible for providing ongoing Production Support and minor enhancements for internal Le Chateau applications. Applications consist of third party software packages and internally developed applications.
• Trouble shoot and repair file interface or programming failures.
• Work with business analysts to develop, test, and implement enhancements to the Production applications.
• Maintain documentation for application interfaces, business flow, and schedules.
Required skills and experience:
• DEC in Information Technology or comparable technical certification
• 3-5 years working with Oracle PL/SQL
• Solid understanding of development life cycle, testing, and Production Support
• Experience with Retail industry, an asset
• Proven PL/SQL programming skills
• Thorough, detailed, problem solver
• Good analytical capabilities
• Effectively plans and develops work according to schedule
We invest in our employees by offering:
• Professional growth and career advancement opportunities
• Employee Discount
• Education Allowance
• Extended medical and dental benefits
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results