Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
Find out what’s unique about a career at Le Château
Le Château is a leading vertically integrated Canadian retailer offering fashion-forward apparel, accessories and footwear to style-conscious women and men. We know our employees are the most energetic, talented and committed people in the industry. At Le Château your success gets noticed and you’ll be rewarded for your contributions.
As a member of the BI team, you will participate in the ongoing development and evolution of Le Chateau’s Retail Data Warehouse. This will include development, testing, and implementation of dashboards and reports, as well as the ETLs necessary to support the data warehouse.
• Develop and implement dashboards and reports using Oracle OBIEE Version 11g.
• Develop and implement ETLs using PL/SQL along with Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB).
Required skills and experience:
• University Degree or DEC in Information Technology
• 2-3 years as BI implementation specialist
• 2-3 years as PL/SQL programmer
• 1-2 years working with Oracle OBI EE
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience within retail industry, an asset
• Proven PL/SQL programming capabilities
• Strong PL/SQL, OBIEE, and ETL skills
• OBIEE or similar product experience
• ETL development experience
• Test plan development
We invest in our employees by offering:
• Professional growth and career advancement opportunities
• Employee Discount
• Education Allowance
• Extended medical and dental benefits
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results