Find out what’s unique about a career at Le Château
Le Château is a leading vertically integrated Canadian retailer offering fashion-forward apparel, accessories and footwear to style-conscious women and men. We know our employees are the most energetic, talented and committed people in the industry. At Le Château your success gets noticed and you’ll be rewarded for your contributions.
- Responsible for taking the product from inspiration through to production.
- Communicate fit and construction details to Technical Design tea
- Manage daily fittings
- Monitor production schedule and advise buying/design team of any issues.
- Daily communication and follow up with vendors to ensure clear understanding of fit, construction or design execution.
- Track approval/production samples to maintain the time line calendar
- Maintain and organize all samples
- Handle fabric, lab dip and trim correspondence
- Work closely with design team to execute development and assistant on all aspects of production
Successful Candidate Profile includes:
- Degree in Fashion Design
- Good technical knowledge of apparel construction
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Flexible and adaptable
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
We invest in our employees by offering
- Professional growth and career advancement opportunities
- Employee Discount
- Education Allowance
- Extended medical and dental benefits
Join today to become a part of Canada’s leading fashion retailer!