Director of Channel Marketing
Lead 2K Channel Marketing team into the next-generation by formulating and implementing in-store and digital point of sale and channel marketing strategies and programs. Involves close cooperation with 2K Marketing, Finance, and the Take-Two Sales/Channel Marketing team.
• Develop both channel strategy and creative and effective channel plans which meet ROI goals in conjunction with brand marketing, retail sales, digital sales, PR, community, finance and operations. Establish work processes and facilitate communication between all groups.
• Work with brand team early in the marketing process to brainstorm innovative point of sale ideas and programs with equal emphasis on traditional retail and emerging digital opportunities. Evaluate and recommend on-budget plans to 2K marketing and exec team and provide post-analysis.
• Plan and manage 2K presence at retail events – both store manager and consumer facing (eg. Manager Shows, Midnight openings). Expand opportunities for retail marketing by working closely with partner-marketing/business development and merchandising managers and communication team, in addition to product managers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with merchandisers at key accounts. Work with brand to create and present materials for retail roadshows and sales meetings. A high degree of accuracy and expertise in the visual presentation of information is required.
• Maintain a working schedule of due dates ensuring all sales, promotional and marketing assets are approved by the appropriate internal and external parties and delivered on a timely basis.
• #1 high degree of game knowledge and PASSION for the world of video games.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ retail marketing or entertainment marketing experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Ability to interact with department heads, product managers, sales managers, outside vendors, and customers.
• Ability to complete work independently and without close supervision.
• Advanced PC skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong presentation skills a must.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player