Join the Invincea team to help us deliver a unique security product. You will define tools, develop QA processes, build test automation harnesses, track quality metrics and work closely with our developers to design testable products. We are an Agile software development shop intent on building and shipping first class quality products.
- Establish test cases for new and existing features and functionality
- Collaborate and coordinate with product team and development of test plan and cases
- Create comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Execute tests (manual and automated) and record results
- Perform Positive and Negative test cases
- Thoroughly execute tests to ensure product functionality
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Track quality metrics through development and post-release
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 to 5 Years of Experience in an engineering or test role
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Windows desktop application testing (manual and automation)
- Proficiency executing various types of test plans, including but not limited to functional, integration, regression, system, security and penetration testing with an emphasis on Negative and performance testing
- Proficient in creating test plans, test cases and test assets
- Experience documenting test results for corrective actions
- Experience using test automation tools
- Strong understanding of Windows Internals
- Strong understanding of Network Protocols
- Experience developing and deploying software in a Linux environment
- Experience working with virtual machine environments
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in an Agile environment
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Security expertise
- Experience building testing code, penetration testing, securing servers and more.
- Experience with Python development and Apache
Due to security requirements US Citizenship is required.
Invincea is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Comp Plan: Base plus corporate compensation package
No relocation assistance will be provided.
Location: Fairfax, VA
Follow Invincea on Blog|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|YouTube|RSS