AdParlor, an Adknowledge company is an industry leader in optimizing social media advertising and provides full-service solutions for Facebook and Twitter advertising. AdParlor, part of the inaugural Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD) program, delivers measurable results utilizing proprietary technologies, dynamic ad creation and bid optimization, to effectively manage social advertising on a large scale for hundreds of clients including Jack Threads, MGM Resorts International, Groupon, American Express, Coca Cola, LG, OMD, Mindshare and Starcom.
The team is comprised of Account Executives located in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Kansas City, San Francisco, Los Angeles and various countries outside North America. Close collaboration with teammates as well as Account Management, Sales Operations and Marketing is an integral part of success for the Senior Account Executive. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales, Americas.
This sales role will work with AdParlor’s management, plus the Adknowledge sales team, to dramatically ramp up brand and agency revenue for AdParlor in North America. Primary duties include:
- Sales Strategy & Approach: Generate innovative ideas for how to ramp AdParlor sales rapidly. Prioritize these and turn them into tangible sales structure and pipeline.
- Territory Building: Work the Canadian Territory building relationships in Ontario at Fortune 500 companies direct and their respective ad agencies.
- Adknowledge Sales Coordination: Work with Adknowledge’s Sales and Sales Operations teams to ensure all priority markets and advertisers are contacted and served effectively.
- Planning & Reporting: Own sales planning, reporting and ad hoc analysis to drive insight, discipline and revenue growth.
- Networking: Attend key events and/ or make speeches to generate leads and keep the AdParlor profile as the best, most innovative, highest ROI social advertising platform.
- Average 1-2 trips per month to other major cities, plus product and process training trips to New York and Kansas City.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3+ years growing a business selling multiple products in multiple geographies
- Industry experience in online and brand marketing sales, with a deep knowledge of social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Relationship with Agencies and Brands in Toronto
- Sharp commercial acumen, capable of thinking through various possible business models and pricing options
- Proven “quota crusher”
- Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships. As well as have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pipeline Management: Great understanding and experience in managing a pipeline of business, including using a CRM to appropriately move deals through the sales cycle and forecast close dates and budgets.
- Proven Track Record: A proven successful career history in meeting quota and executing efficiently; meeting deadlines, and focusing on specific goals.
- Team Player: Be a strong individual contributor with a team mentality.
- Resourcefulness: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Passion to win: Thrives in a competitive environment, does what it takes to be THE market leader with integrity
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Quarterly financial goals (revenue and GP)
- Salesforce.com usage and adoption (activity tracking, pipeline management)
- Personal goals (strategic plans, client meetings, industry events)