Cvent believes that our team is our greatest asset. They are a major reason we have experienced the tremendous success we have! We are seeking a business minded, detail obsessed HR Analyst for our McLean, VA headquarters who will manage our company-wide human capital metrics and data needs in support of functional groups, division heads and senior management decision making.
REPORTING/ ANALYTICAL SUPPORT
- Creates / prepares recurring and custom reports, graphs, dashboards, charts and statistics using intuitive presentations for short and long term strategic decision making.
- Writes/maintains and supports a variety of queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Tracks headcount to budget with FP&A coordination.
- Performs compensation benchmark studies, internal equity analysis and makes informed recommendations to decision makers regarding pay grades and rewards programs.
- Manages compliance reporting functions such as affirmative action, EEO, and Vets.
HUMAN RESOURCES DATA
- Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing of HR data.
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy of employee and business information across all HR systems through periodic reviews and audits.
- Handles problems and non-routine situations by determining the approach and/or action to take and interprets guidelines, procedures, policies and practices.
BUSINESS ANALYST SUPPORT
- Assist in analyzing existing data workflows to streamline/update/ improve Human Resources processes.
- Assist with developing and documenting processes and procedures, system navigation, etc. for business users and HR team members.
- Provides assistance and supports HR Management on projects as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in an automated Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) environment to include updating employee records utilizing ADP, Cornerstone and/or a comparable system.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency in creating and manipulating complex queries, creating and generating reports, importing and exporting data in ADP Workforce Now and/or Excel.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office applications including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to understand the business and present data in a meaningful and intuitive form.
- Strong analytical skills, with a proactive approach.
- Project and organizational management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations with a strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at performing gap, risk and cost/benefits analysis, along with general knowledge of process workflow tools and techniques is helpful.
- Ability to learn quickly with focus on high productivity and results.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.