QA Automation Engineer
|Location:||Palo Alto, CA|
The QA Automation Engineer will be a member of the test team for Angie's List. The best candidate would enjoy testing and automating. This is an opportunity to perform automated and grey box testing of Angie's List services, including designing, coding, updating and executing automated test cases to verify the functionality of the applications.
· Familiarizes with Angie's List product features.
· Learns Angie's List testing process and tools
· Develops test cases.
· Executes and improve test cases.
· Setups computer and software.
· Performs manual black box and automated tests on existing and upcoming projects.
· Performs regular regression test matrix.
· Develops, maintains, and regresses automated tests for Mobile and Web applications in Python/Java(Scala).
· Develops, maintains, and regresses automated tests for Mobile and Web applications using Selenium/Webdriver and Appium.
· Develops, maintains, and regressed performance and load tests using JMeter.
· Sets up and maintains Jenkins jobs for automated tests.
· Creates bug and test reports.
· BS in Software Engineering or equivalent.
· 5+ years of hands on experience in QA, including direct experience in testing of a high volume consumer site.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to be a self-starter and willing to go extra mile to complete tasks.
· Skilled in Linux commands, working with log and config files as well as SQL (working with logs, writing queries, changing data).
· Ability to work with version control tools, preferably Github.
· Knowledge of bug tracking systems like Jira.
· Experience in web test automation using Selenium/Webdriser is a must.
· Experience in performance and load testing with JMeter is a must.
· Experience in mobile test automation (preferably with Appium) is a must.
· Skilled in hands on developing of automation for client site and back end server technologies using Python, Java, Shell.
· Experience in configuring Jenkins jobs and Jenkins nodes.
· Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results