Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related hardgoods, such as welding supplies. Airgas is also the third-largest U.S. distributor of safety products, the largest U.S. producer of nitrous oxide and dry ice, the largest liquid carbon dioxide producer in the Southeast, and a leading distributor of process chemicals, refrigerants and ammonia products.
RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 50,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 50 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Director, Weld Automation and in conjunction with the operational directives set by the Vice President, Operations, the incumbent contributes to the overall profitability of the company by maintaining a high standard of efficiency and effectiveness in the management of branch and fleet resources in the satellite branch.
We are looking for a Branch Coordinator who:
• Maintains a safe working environment in the satellite branch.
• Maintains an exemplary level of customer service at the satellite branch.
• Maintains a high turn-around rate and high quality standard for all rental assets.
• Ensures all purchase orders, packing slips, and invoices are sent to central branch.
• Ensures that parts inventories are organized and monitored.
• Ensures that all branch equipment and vehicles are maintained to a high standard.
• Assists Director, Weld Automation with recruiting and onboarding of new staff.
• Assists Director, Weld Automation with training.
• Assists Director, Weld Automation with fleet transfer in and out of the satellite branch.
• Ensures the satellite branch meets safety audit requirements.
• Ensures proper handling and tracking of all rental assets assigned to the satellite branch.
• Ensures proper inventory procedures are followed at the satellite branch.
• Manages purchase –decision making with a view to minimizing expenses.
• Ensures Account Receivable collections are performed by the satellite branch in a timely manner.
• Ensures compliance with all SOX requirements.
• Manages governmental regulatory requirements at the satellite branch.
• Implements all operational directives.
• Be in constant communication with Sales to ensure the operations team is always meeting their customer service needs.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Post-secondary education equivalent.
• Greater than three years in the welding and cutting or other related industry.
• Equipment repair and maintenance training is an asset.
• Business training is an asset.
• Welding training is an asset.
• Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with little supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meets deadlines.
• Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
• Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.