Position: Precision Fires Course Instructor
Location: Fort Sill, OK
Summary: To provide resident and mobile training team instruction and training support services for the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill (USAFCOEFS) in its mission to develop and produce training strategies, doctrine, concepts, instruction, and products for the current and future force
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Train individuals in the operations Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM), Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE) and Weaponeering.
· Provide resident and MTT instruction for the Precision Fires Course to U.S. multi-service students and multinational students.
· Maintain the Precision Fires Program of Instruction (POI) and lesson plans by incorporation lessons learned doctrine, evolving Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP) from current operations and changes associated with tools and policies.
· Provide effective and efficient instruction to meet the training objectives outlined in the POI. Evaluate students on TCM, CDE and Weaponeering procedures under classroom conditions.
· Monitor and operate a computer based system as part of the POI. Setup and manage networks associated with computer based training for residents and MTT.
· Recent Joint operational integration experience in support of a Major Subordinate Command
· Experience working at a Division or higher Command in one of the following areas; Targeting, Operations or Military Intelligence
· Experience with weaponeering cells at the Sqdn. Wing Div., Corps/MEF, CWC, JAOC and joint level preferred
· Fundamental understanding of TCM, CDE, and Weaponeering preferred
· Graduate of Joint Targeting School (JTS) Staff Course, Joint Operations Fires and Effects Course (JOFEC), Air Force Combat Targeting Course (CTC), or Joint Fire Controller Course (JFCC) preferred
· Experience in providing technical instruction using multiple types of training and visual aids
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Maintain proficiency IAW Army and Joint Policy governing TCM, CDE and Weaponeering requirements
· Highly proficient in MS Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
· Excellent writing skills
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a United States Passport
· Applicant will be subject to Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.