Click here to view a video about this position.
REFRESH your career by joining our team as a Delivery/Bulk Merchandiser!
A Delivery/Bulk Merchandiser is given the opportunity to become a part of our Direct Store Delivery (DSD) system. Upon completion of training, you will be assigned to one of three route departments. You will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast paced position that stocks and faces product on shelves, displays and in coolers.
Types of Route Departments:
- Bulk Merchandising: Restocking and merchandising in large format stores (ex: Grocery, Super Stores)
- Full Service Delivery Merchandising: Filling vending machines in schools and businesses
- Pre-Sell Delivery Merchandising: Delivering, stocking and merchandising coolers
- and displays in small format stores (ex: Convenience Stores)
- Filling, merchandising, and rotating product on displays and in cold drink equipment
- Maintaining and organizing Coca-Cola stock as needed
- Ensure neat appearance of all CCBCC equipment and product in assigned accounts
- Foster relationship with account personnel and provide superior customer service to all accounts serviced
- Maintain CCBCC quality assurance standards at every account
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure proper accounting of product, cash and assets daily
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last seven years.
- (A 7 year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or permit (Class A) or the ability to obtain such
- The ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound Judgment
- Ability to work in fast paced continuous lifting environment
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. of product repetitively
- Availability to work some weekends and some holidays
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
Great Company. Great Jobs. Opportunity to Earn Great Rewards.