Outline of Role:
We are currently seeking a Campaign Analyst to join our CRM team in Mississauga, ON. The selected individual will develop a deep understanding of JLR customers' purchase behaviours, attitudes, and interests using the JLR SAP CRM system and apply that knowledge to support the marketing team in developing customized marketing communications that deliver on a personalized and differentiated customer experience.
Key functions will be to provide operational support for all CRM project which will include recommending and generating target groups to deliver on the campaign objectives, which include stimulating demand and increasing the prospect funnel, generating sales (New vehicle, Approved Certified Pre-Owned, Service Retention & Accessories), increasing customer advocacy, loyalty and retention. This role is also responsible for day-to-day maintenance of data integrity, managing opt-out lists, marketing campaign set-up, day-to-day maintenance and ensuring our data collection and retention methods are consistent with the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
- Create and maintain Segmentation schemes in the JLR SAP CRM System in order to provide a single view of support for all CRM activities across the entire business.
- Support the development and management of lead awareness and nurturing campaigns
- Responsible for day-to-day data maintenance: ensuring data integrity and supporting and supporting data-related requests
- Conduct analysis of campaigns to optimize results and future segmentations using results for insights into future campaigns
- Coordinate reporting activities with JLR Global and US CRM and IT Team.
- 3-5 years high level of experience working with CRM systems: SAP, Siebel, Salesforce
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills with strong Access experience
- Statistical competencies preferred
- High level of experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects (BI4.0),Cognos
- Ability to leverage insights to draw sound conclusions and translate them into actionable recommendations
- Automotive or premium brand experience – an understanding of premium/luxury client attributes, needs and expectations desired
- Bilingual (English and French), read, spoken and written is desired
- Negotiation Skills and Experience Working with multiple vendors
Location: Mississauga, ON