Outline of Role
This new role in our growing organization has been created to support the achievement of Jaguar and Land Rover annual parts and accessory sales revenue and net profit objectives. Working with the National Customer Service Manager, Aftersales Market Managers, Business Development and Parts Operations Managers, the Parts Operations Analyst will support the field team and retailers by providing performance analysis and reporting, respond to inquiries, assist in managing logistics and distribution of parts and ensure the proper processes are in place.
- Generate daily and monthly Parts & Accessories Sales reports for Retailers and Field Staff, as well as any other ad hoc reports required to support the business. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Market-level retailer analysis, including performance monitoring and identification of opportunities for growth,
- Analysis on dealers with low purchase loyalty and low dollar purchases, and create a framework to execute an improvement plan.
- Accessories penetration by model and by Retailer
- Monthly forecasts based on year-to-date performance & anticipated actions to improve and/or recover position.
- Vet and authorize monthly price changes / tapes from UK - Notify dealers of upcoming price changes
- Support the Parts Operations and the Business Development Manager by administering dealer purchase incentives and assist in the creation of targeted consumer marketing incentive campaigns to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist with the creation of meeting content for various key regional and national meetings.
- Respond to Retailers and Field Staff phone and email inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise between dealers & warehouse
- Parts and Back Orders tracking information
- Authorize & process dealer claims for damaged parts & repairs
- Recommend & authorize dealer special buyback returns
- Authorize & track dealer buyback returns to keep within budget
- Learn and help manage the Canadian Parts distribution and logistics processes for Jaguar and Land Rover.
- Manage the various federal and provincial environmental stewardship programs, execute monthly calculations and issue remittance as required. Keep up to date on new programs and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Liaise with internal JLR personnel, legal counsel, Canadian Customs, Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders as required to support all international moves of parts and accessories into and out of Canada.
- Work with Customs Broker and Audit documents such as entry summaries, commercial invoices, certificates of origin, broker billings and other documents supporting Canadian imports/exports. Maintain Broker Logistics fee database for duty & brokerage.
- Support other departments and programs as required.
- Liaise with JLR teams in the US and UK to ensure operational synergies and best practice sharing
Key Criteria for Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Parts Operations, Logistics and Inventory Management
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, more specifically Excel
- Automotive industry experience is a must
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analytics
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Canadian import and export regulations
- Experience working with SAP-based systems
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills and Experience Working with multiple vendors
- Bilingual (English & French) read, spoken and written is desired
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Travel: This role will require minimal travel; in Canada, and to the US.
Jaguar Land Rover is a business built around two great British car brands that are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United Kingdom. Jaguar Cars Limited, founded in 1922, is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of luxury sedans and sports cars. Since 1948, Land Rover has been manufacturing authentic 4x4s that define “breadth of capability” in their segments.
Jaguar manufactures all their cars exclusively in the United Kingdom, at the Castle Bromwich manufacturing plant in the British Midlands. Land Rover and Range Rover models are built in the United Kingdom at the Solihull and Halewood plants. Land Rover exports to 169 countries and Jaguar exports to 63 countries, with global sales for both brands exceeding 240,000 vehicles annually. The Jaguar Land Rover business employs 16,000 people in United Kingdom, including 3,500 engineers at two product development centres.
Headquartered in Mississauga in Canada, Jaguar Land Rover Canada ULC is represented by 23 retail outlets