Customer Service Representative - Part-time
|# of openings:||1|
Check 'n Go has been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a team that feels more like a family than co-workers; this is the place for you! You will enjoy a business casual work environment, with fun and rewarding career advancement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team.
Current Opportunities available:
As a customer service representative, you will provide superior customer service to Check ‘n Go customers by greeting customers, processing customer loan applications, answering customer inquiries regarding loan and product offerings, assist in the daily upkeep up of store premises and opening and closing of the store, and participate in roadside marketing as needed.
Part-Time Associate Benefits Include:
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred.
- One year customer service experience required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task with various projects.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends.
- Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extended viewing of computer screens 4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. With or without reasonable accommodation.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. As a company we honor Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity.
|Back to Search Results