CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
- Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
- See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
- Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
- Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are looking for a Freelance Junior Graphic Designer to join our team!
We are currently looking for a Freelance Jr Art Buyer to join our team!
• Communicates with and advises Account Service Group, clients, physicians, participants and talent’s agents regarding all details associated with assigned print
• Estimates the fees and expenses for photo shoots, the purchase of artwork and illustrations
• Negotiates fees for vendors involved in productions
• Coordinates, selects, and recommends talent portfolios
• Negotiates and produces written model, ambassador, and property releases as needed
• Protects agency by understanding and informing others of copyright laws
• Develop timelines for account and creative teams and communicate crucial deadlines to all; revises as needed
• Responsible for reviewing, approving and then submitting to the Finance department all purchase orders, production paperwork and invoices including but not limited
to talent contracts and vendor invoices pertaining to each production
• Resolves conflicts within teams with grace and patience
• Partners with the creative and account teams to find the best creative execution for the creative concept
• 3-7 Years Art Buying/Similar Experience
• Bachelor of Arts Degree or Fine Arts degree
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to handle many projects at one time
• Team Oriented
• Able to take direction & criticism
• Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.