Senior Business Intelligence Developer
|Job Req #:||3132|
• Extensive, hands-on experience building business intelligence solutions (i.e. Microsoft BI); designing and developing analytical solutions; data management and warehousing and the strategic use of information.
• Experience building data visualizations or dashboards
• Strong skills in research, analysis and data management.
• Strong SQL experience, building queries and views, recommending performance improvements and researching data anomalies
• Demonstrated experience translating business requirements into executable business intelligence vision
• Commitment to both new project-based work and day-to-day development and support
• Proven leadership skills
• Strong knowledge of financial concepts and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the public relations, marketing, communications or professional services sector
• Experience with Tableau version 7 or later
• Hands on development experience with Microsoft SSRS 2012
• Experience developing with .NET or on SharePoint
• Experience with financial consolidation and budgeting tools (Hyperion or Adaptive Planning)
• Experience with project-based business models
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer position is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of business intelligence at Edelman and drive competitive advantages. Edelman has recently completed the first phase of a long-term BI strategy for internal business management and cross-organizational, customer-facing projects. This role will interact with all facets and levels of the organization to define requirements, develop solutions and drive value from the recently implemented tools. The right candidate must be both technically and functionally versed in building a business intelligence suite from the ground up. This role requires an energetic attitude, creative problem solving, a passion for technology and data, excellent communication and relationship building skills as well as flexibility in approach and design. The right candidate must also have previous team leadership experience (direct or indirect), with a proven track record of mentoring junior employees into future leaders.
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 67 offices and more than 4,800 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2012 “Digital Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top ten “Best Places to Work” in 2011 and 2012. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), BioScience Communications (medical communications), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results