Multi Service, a global transaction management company, specializing in billing and payment solutions, is looking for a results-oriented self-starter for our Business Development Manager opportunity. Key responsibilities include, selling private label commercial card programs to corporations, effectively managing the transfer of these clients to our account management teams, and assisting in the development of new billing and payment products and partnerships. The Business Development Manager will primarily be responsible for identifying leads, researching prospects, cold calling, leading meetings and presentations, managing prospects through the long-term sales process, and closing deals.
- Establish and maintain a strong understanding of the Multi Service Bill Plus solution.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to new client.
- Collaborate effectively with various functional teams including Product Development, Account Management, and Project Management teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Attend industry trade shows and educational conferences to establish industry contacts, develop expertise and proactively develop leads.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Contact and qualify any warm leads from company website or referrals.
- Obtain program requirements information from prospective clients that are critical to the sales process.
- Develop and write proposals based upon a deep understanding of business issues and requirements.
- Draft and/or review contracts.
- Draft RFP responses and written proposals; developing marketing collateral and campaigns; market research; developing international opportunities, new products and partnerships; writing and negotiating contracts; and other special projects that drive revenue and profit.
- Demonstrated success in sales to high level executive management at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Demonstrated ability in negotiating and closing complex deals which involve: prospecting, proposal development, and continual relationship management.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident presentation skills; able to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with transportation and energy industries a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Travel - 30%.
Why work at Multi Service?
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life/AD&D, Long and short term disability
- Matching 401K
- Discounts on certain products and services
- We Care Benefits such as casual dress, employee referral program, wellness program, company sponsored events, on-time attendance awards and more
Multi Service is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants. ~CB~