Senior User Experience Designer (Senior UXD)
|# of Openings:||1|
From the beginning, mcgarrybowen was built differently, on the simple premise that clients deserve better. So we built a company committed to delivering just that. A company that believes, with every fiber of its being, that it exists to serve clients, build brands, and grow businesses.
At mcgarrybowen we believe:
- in taking things personally. In throwing ourselves into our work and being passionate about our ideas.
- in people. Our colleagues are a diverse, creative, outspoken, ambitious, character-rich ocean of talent.
- in collaboration. Great ideas come from all corners. And they’re burnished by discussion and teamwork.
- in decency. We love people who have passion, but aren't egomaniacs or glory hogs.
- in personal growth. We teach, mentor, and grow the best and brightest, so they become leaders in the field.
mcgarrybowen is seeking a Senior UXD who is passionate about finding innovative solutions to complex problems and driven to craft experiences that users will fall in love with. The ideal candidate will enjoy defining end-to-end user experiences that include mobile apps, digital products, innovative services, and marketing initiatives.
As an integral member of the team, you’ll be able to flex your creative muscles as you collaborate closely with visual designers, copywriters, producers and technologists as well as our clients. We love individuals who ask a lot of smart questions, are always sketching out new ideas, and who get bored when they don’t have a meaty challenge in front of them.
As a part of our product group, you’ll get the chance to work with a small, dedicated team of designers, developers, and product managers to take concepts from internal ideation session to rapid prototype and into pilot for market launch.
Responsibilities and experience
mcgarrybowen is an equal opportunity employer and bases its employment decisions only on job-related criteria. All applicants and employees are intended to enjoy the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, demotions, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national or ethnic origin, or record of arrest, where the individual is otherwise qualified.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results