We are currently looking to fill a position supporting Wireless Radio Access Network products within the Engineering Service & Delivery team.
- Responsible for RAN product including RNC and NodeB commissioning, integration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Provide on-site and remote support to customer on RAN product issues.
- Perform upgrade, routine inspection, and system diagnosis for the live network.
- Provide training and technical support to subcontractors who work for Huawei and deploy RNC/NodeB hardware installation and commissioning.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Co-op, internship or some previous work experience in a wireless technology environment.
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies such as LTE, CDMA or UMTS.
- Fundamental understanding of wireless network infrastructure (Node-B, RNC, MSC and SGSN).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; good team spirit and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems.
- Able to travel approximately 50% of the time.