The Huawei Technical Assistance Center works with external customers, product development, verification teams, project management, marketing teams, and contractors at various Huawei sites around the world. We are seeking a wireless telecommunication professional to join the TAC group who can demonstrate himself/herself as a team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to work independently without any supervision. The successful candidate will utilize his/her advanced knowledge of telecommunications and excellent customer service skills in this position.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support for internal and external wireless product customers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and identify network/applications issues.
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure, and upgrade wireless products.
- Use various department tools, technical knowledge, lab equipment, and on-line resources for customer issue resolution.
- Use trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution.
- Evaluate customers concerns and resolve problems to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate, practice regularly, and upgrade the skills necessary to handle any Customer Service and/or Technical Support call type that is routed through the Technical Assistance Center in this function.
- Follow up with customer to ensure first call resolution and achieve and deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years of telecommunications customer service/ technical support experience supporting wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies such as fundamental understanding of wireless network infrastructure (HLR, SGSN, MSC, OMC, PSDN, BTS, BSC) and protocols (SS7, IS-95, IS-2000, TCP/IP, ISDN)
- Knowledge or experience with UMTS, LTE, GSM, CDMA,TDMA, or 3G.
- Knowledge and/or experience with WCDMA/CDMA/CDMA-1X/EV-DO is a definite plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability. Can interact well with customers both at the working and executive level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Can deal with certain levels of ambiguity, and can achieve clarity in times of confusion.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science