The Canada R&D Centre, based in Ottawa, is leading research and development of Telecom Network Infrastructure, in 4G/LTE-A, optical, network processing, and switching/router technology as we continued to promote all-IP transformation for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for ASIC architecture and design with emphasis on clock-less asynchronous architecture.
You will work with silicon design ASIC team, wireless product team, technology development team to drive the design and optimization of the state-of-the-art ASIC. You are self-motivated and able to work independently, but thrive in a team-based environment. You will work closely with the R&D teams based in other oversea centers as well as at Huawei Headquarters in China.
- 5+ years of ASIC design experience
- Strong technical expertise and experience in ASIC design.
- Strong knowledge on the ASIC design process and flows.
- Good knowledge on lower power, high performance SoC architecture.
- Good knowledge on the design verification process.
- Solid experience in product realization design
- Good team work spirit and adaptability
- Thrive in a dynamic, innovative and research oriented environment