The Canada R&D Centre, based in Ottawa, is leading research and development of Telecom Network Infrastructure, in 4G/LTE-A, optical, network processing, and switching/router technology as we continued to promote all-IP transformation for our customers.
As a member the broadband wireless communications team you will design novel communications algorithms, optimize them using Matlab simulation platforms and guide the implementation team through the realization of the algorithms as either a DSP C code or a Verilog RTL implementation.
- Hand on experience from either the industry or academia
- Expertise in the areas of broadband wireless digital communications and digital signal processing.
- Familiarity with broad band modems including some of the following topics:
OFDM, Single carrier or CSC
FEC, MAP decoders, Iterative decoders (LDPC, Turbo) or trellis coded modulations
Carrier synchronization in the presence of phase noise
High order QAM modulations
Equalization; decision aided, data aided and blind
IQ balance, image rejection
High speed ADC/DAC
Digital pre-distortion, non linear compensation
MIMO, XPIC, MU-MIMO
-Proficient in Matlab
- Master’s or PhD in electrical engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Able to work in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion and attend night meetings