The Canada R&D Centre, based in Ottawa, is leading research and development of Telecom Network Infrastructure, in 4G/LTE-A, optical, network processing, and switching/router technology as we continued to promote all-IP transformation for our customers.
As a senior member the broadband wireless communications team you will research novel communication algorithms, optimize them using Matlab simulation platforms and guide the implementation team through the realization of the algorithms as either a DSP C code or a Verilog RTL implementation.
- Minimum five years of industry experience
- Expertise in the areas of broadband wireless digital communications and digital signal processing.
- Hand on experience designing broad band modems including some of the following topics:
• OFDM, Single carrier or CSC
• FEC, MAP decoders, Iterative decoders (LDPC, Turbo) trellis coded modulations
• Parameter estimation
• Carrier synchronization in the presence of phase noise
• High order QAM modulations
• Equalization; decision aided, data aided and blind
• IQ balance, image rejection
• High speed ADC/DAC
• Digital pre-distortion, non linear compensation
• MIMO, XPIC, MU-MIMO
-Proficient in Matlab
- Master’s or PhD in electrical engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Able to work in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion and attend night meetings