At present we have an exciting opportunity for Wireless Product Manager. This position will based in Markham, ON and report directly to the Director of Product Management.
This position is responsible for leading technical product management activities for the company’s product family. The successful candidate will work closely with Technical Sales, SR team of key account, Marketing, and R&D to ensure that the Company’s products meet customer/market requirements while generating a strong OR for the company. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert for all technical and market issues related to the company’s Product Family.
He/she will be responsible for supporting high-level communication with a certain key account in Canadina market, following up its technical strategy, defining end-to-end solutions for wireless network architectures and services that are applicable to the niche Marketplace. He/she will be responsible for improving competitiveness of the wireless solutions to better serve our customers. The wireless solutions will span across all Wireless access technologies, including UMTS, FDD-LTE,TDD-LTE, WiFi, etc.
The successful candidate will be responsible for targeting partnership with the key account, to establish technical relationship with key customers and internal technology and product groups and also third-party vendors to develop Next Generation mobile network Solutions for key account. He/she will introduce company’s vision, mission, products and solutions, and will present company portfolio roadmaps. The successful candidate will also function as a company spokesperson at key marketing events and with Media and Analyst community.
- Define wireless strategy based on the co-ordination with local teams (e.g. Solution Marketing, Technical Sales, and key accounting team)
- Conduct market analysis, identify market space, competitiveness, major market trend, customer business strategy, etc.
- Communicate effectively with customers to identify their requirements
- Communicate effectively to key internal functional areas including marketing department, R&D, to define the roadmap of new solution/ products and features
- Communicate and maintain the roadmap competitiveness and solution innovation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in mobile communication product management involving /HSPA/LTE/WiFi /RF/AAS product planning.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong experience in Smallcell, WiFi, AAS is preferred.
- Business analysis experience for wireless solution, including TCO analysis, market analysis, competitor analysis, etc.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication and presentation and skills
- Self-starter who are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural environment
Named by Fast Company Magazine as one of the 5 most innovative technology companies in the world, Huawei Technologies provides working climate that promotes high-performance through:
- clarity of organizational and individual goals, and commitment to achieve the goals
- setting high performance standards and empowering employees to take responsibility for their work
- recognizing successful achievement of individual and team goals
- encouraging teamwork at every level, to ensure we accelerate productivity
Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.