Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in ICT Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices.
With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age.
Our products and solutions have been deployed in various industries over 100 countries, as well as one third of the world's population.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Driving the overall revenue objectives in the region/vertical industry and achieving business goals (revenue, products, market-share, etc.)
· Building & maintaining high level customer & partner relationships for retention and customer loyalty
· Exploring new business opportunities as well as maintaining continual organic growth
· End to end management of accounts and projects, enhancing customer satisfaction and market awareness
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred: Master’s degree
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum: 3-5 years of industry experience.
· Solid Experience in working within a high touch sales methodology or with channel partners
· Deep understanding of a certain vertical industry solution and business development
· Successful track record of sales success
Skills Required (Technical and/or General):
· Experience of selling enterprises IT solutions in regional territories.
· Ability to challenge, motivate yourself.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and to coordinate across groups and departments
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Good connection in the IT infrastructure domain.
· High personal and professional integrity.
· Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
· MS Office and General PC proficiency.
Must be able to lift/carry materials, move about the office, turn on and operate a computer in the applicable environment; communicate efficiently and effectively on the telephone or in person, and complete required paperwork as directed by management and based on business needs.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Standard indoor office environment & the Position interacts with Company staff and management, client company staff and management, vendors, suppliers and contractors
POSITION TYPICALLY REPORTS TO: Enterprise Sales Director