At present we have an exciting opportunity for the Enterprise - Sales Account Manager. This position will be based in Markham, ON.
The successful candidate will build, manage and develop relationships with partners. The key objective is to grow mind share, revenue and market share with partners by selling “to”, “through” and “with” these partners to end customers.
- Drive the overall revenue objectives in the region/vertical industry and achieving business goals (revenue, products, market-share, etc.)
- Build & maintain high level customer & partner relationships for retention and customer loyalty
- Explore new business opportunities as well as maintaining continual organic growth
- End to end management of accounts and projects, enhancing customer satisfaction and market awareness
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales or post-sales solutions or network engineering experience from main IP device vendors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Solid Experience in working within a high touch sales methodology or with channel partners
- Deep understanding of a certain vertical industry solution and business development
- Successful track record of sales success
- Experience of selling enterprises IT solutions in regional territories
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task and to coordinate across groups and departments
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Good connection in the IT infrastructure domain
- High personal and professional integrity
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- MS Office and General PC proficiency
We thank all candidates for their interest in a career with Huawei Technologies; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Named by Fast Company Magazine as one of the 5 most innovative technology companies in the world, Huawei Technologies provides working climate that promotes high-performance through:
- clarity of organizational and individual goals, and commitment to achieve the goals
- setting high performance standards and empowering employees to take responsibility for their work
- recognizing successful achievement of individual and team goals
- encouraging teamwork at every level, to ensure we accelerate productivity
Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.