The Canada R&D Centre, based in Ottawa, is leading research and development of Telecom Network Infrastructure, 4G/LTE-A, optical, network processing, and switching/router technology as we continued to promote all-IP transformation for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for architecture definition, schematic implementation and post-layout optimization of complex high speed analog and mixed signal circuits.
You will put into action your solid understanding of analog circuit design fundamentals, and demonstrate an aptitude for creative or advanced circuit design. You will utilize your strong experience in deep submicron CMOS high speed mixed signal or RF design, as well as in one or more of the following: SerDes, equalization systems, RF front end, or PLL. You will also use your strong custom layout experience to supervise layout designers.
Key qualifications you hold include
- PHD or MASc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5 years + PHD or 10 years + MASc of relevent experience in Analog/Mixed Signal design
- Experience in deep submicron CMOS (65nm or below)
- Must have experience in one or more of the following: ADC/DAC, SerDes, high speed digital, RF, PLL
- Must have: recent hands on experience with Cadence tools and environment
- Preferable: Matlab+ Simulink, custom layout in Cadence Virtuoso
Named by Fast Company Magazine as one of the 5 most innovative technology companies in the world, Huawei Technologies provides working climate that promotes high-performance through:
- clarity of organizational and individual goals, and commitment to achieve the goals
- setting high performance standards and empowering employees to take responsibility for their work
- recognizing successful achievement of individual and team goals
- encouraging teamwork at every level, to ensure we accelerate productivity
Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.