- Deliver management reporting packages including business performance/results and variance analysis for expense, headcount and capital in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge of compensation concepts, policies, practices and procedures in support of operations in a large matrixed organization.
- Establish operating budgets and financial projections in-line with corporate objectives.
- Process monthly accounting close. (accruals, reclassifications, prepaids, etc.)
- Partner with the product management team for the business planning process quantifying incremental resources (capital, expense & headcount) for calendar year initiatives.
- Liaise with the management reporting group on tracking performance vs. business plans and corporate allocations for product line reporting.
- Prepare quarterly financial presentations with Executive Management discussing year to date performance against plan and financial outlook.
- Present recommended solutions and alternatives to management based on analysis of trends, profitability, and margin optimization opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable internal and external accounting standards and financial policies.
- Demonstrate creative and innovative approaches in streamlining expense and metric reporting.
- Coordinate ad hoc analysis and management reports.
Skills and Educational Experience:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required.
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills.
- Experience in Excel based business modeling is essential.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks are required.
- Must be detail oriented; pay attention to details with minimal errors
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Hyperion, Microsoft SharePoint, is useful