Agile Scrum Master - Sr. Technical Consultant
|# of Openings:||1|
Blackstone’s Federal Practice is hiring an Agile Scrum Master – Sr. Technical Consultant in Washington, DC. This person will be a full time employee of Blackstone serving as a senior analyst and agile coach to government clients on agile implementations. Additionally, the position will provide requirements, SDLC support and lead aspects of the overall programmatic delivery.
• Facilitate sessions to gather user stories, prioritize user stories into the backlog, and facilitate product planning sessions with stakeholders
• Facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, and Retrospectives
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Leads
• Guide the team through implementation and refinement of agile practices
• Provide subject matter expertise across the agile development process
• Provide requirements and release management assistance to the product owner and the development team
• Facilitate user experience sessions
• BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science or other related subject area (technical, analysis, or mathematics)
• Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government security clearance (DHS Clearance preferred - US Citizenship required)
• 6+ years of software project experience with a minimum of 3 years working on agile teams. Need to have at least one year as scrum master or product owner. Prefer experience with government clients.
• CSM, CSP, PMI-ACP, or ICAgile Facilitations certifications preferred
• Knowledgeable of agile frameworks – must know scrum, prefer scrum and at least one other
• Knowledgeable of DHS SELC
• Ability to work with multiple clients and navigate political environments
• Have implemented and executed user stories
• Have executed multiple technical practices within an agile framework (e.g Test Driven Development, Pair programming, Continuous Build, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc)
• Demonstrates very good written and oral presentation skills and outstanding client-interaction skills.
• Thinks creatively and demonstrate the ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight. The incumbent should be highly motivated, a self-starter, and able to work alone or in groups.
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. EOE/M/F/D/V
No phone calls or agencies please.
Blackstone Technology Group (www.bstonetech.com) is a 300+ person, privately-held, global IT and business consulting firm founded in 1998. Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Sacramento, Denver, Houston, and Washington DC, our mission is to implement innovative IT and business process solutions that help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results