ArdentMC is a software development firm, focused on high-value/ high-technology solutions for government and invites you to join our dynamic organization serving federal clients from the US Department of Homeland Security, to the Department of Defense. ArdentMC offers competitive salaries, 401K matching, three weeks of paid annual leave, tuition reimbursement and host of other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
ArdentMC is seeking mid to senior level GIS Developers to support multiple federal government contracts, particularly focused around supporting the mission spaces around emergency management, homeland security, and law enforcement. This role will provide front-end design, development, and planning with particular emphasis on systems that leverage mission-specific and open source intelligence data sets. The candidate should be a self-starter, motivated, able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment with a good understanding of software development standards and best practices. The candidate should already possess a Security clearance or must be clearable.
- Experience developing and integrating with Geospatial Map and Web Services
- Experience developing and integrating with Geospatial Processing Tasks
- Database programming experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience working in a dynamic, Agile development environment
- Experience developing with Python within ESRI’s ArcGIS Technology Stack
- Developing WCF Services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with ArcGIS Server data management operations
- Experience with IT security concepts such as SSL/TLS, tokens, and PKI
- Experience developing on non-ESRI geospatial platforms (Google, Bing Maps, open source tools)
- This position will design and develop solutions using both internal and external APIs to meet requirements provided by the customer
- Design and implement solutions incorporating ESRI’s ArcGIS Suite of Tools: Server, Desktop, Portal
- Work closely with project managers, partner companies, and customers to analyze complex problems, define requirements and implement solutions.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field highly desirable
- Experience in Emergency Management, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Intelligence highly desirable
- 3+ years of experience with geospatial implementations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with basic User Interface and User Experience principles
- Understanding of Web Services and Open-Standard Data Specifications
- Ability to prioritize, plan and estimate interdependent tasks
- Ability to operate independently as needed to implement assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate design concepts and architecture to customers and stakeholders
ArdentMC is an organization that holds it employees to a very high standard due to our commitment to clients and their Mission. We have many internal and external background checks that are a requirement of long-term employment. We encourage all of our existing and new employees to attain and maintain different levels of Security Clearance and Credentials in order to support the Mission. You may be asked to complete investigations into your criminal and financial background.
ArdentMC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity in the workplace.
For more information on us please visit http://www.ArdentMC.com