Exciting opportunity to join us as a Sales Engineer!
Our strategic plan is to be a technology leader through ownership of the development kit space, driving the benefit of our inventory investment, and growing strategic alliance programs with key manufacturers.
Development of territory strategy to provide best in class local service to our customers on design projects through to their production. The objective for our Sales Engineers is to follow their customers’ design projects so that we are able to capture more product sales as the design goes to prototyping and ultimately production.
- Strategic approach to identifying new opportunities while penetrating selective major accounts within assigned territory of responsibility
- Achieve and exceed sales growth targets/individual KPI’s
- Discussion and discovery of design/prototyping opportunities with each customer
- Drive and effectively communicate the multi channel sales strategy – focusing specifically on engineering development tools and web capabilities
- Ensure full understanding of our value added services and product range
- Establish and leverage vendor relationships in local markets.
- Full utilization of CRM system–communications and contacts
- Participate in account planning and team strategy to penetrate contacts and accounts.
- Resolve customer issues and elevate where necessary
- Prepare business plans for key accounts to justify preferential terms agreements (contracts)
- Execute solution selling based on customer needs
- Technical College Degree required or College Degree + technical training
- Understanding and ability to clearly communicate around our board level products & design software tools
- Must have a valid driver’s license. and safe driving record
- 1-5 yrs field sales experience
- Preferred experience selling board level products and design software tools
- Experience working with manufacturers is desired
- Knowledge of web and e-procurement
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient PC skills