Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants who want to make an impact with world-class Healthcare clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It’s no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you’ll get to do:
- Lead critical business and technology initiatives with top Healthcare clients
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
- Broaden your leadership skills working across a variety of Healthcare engagements and business initiatives
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm’s growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Senior Associates:
- The ability to develop your Healthcare industry and project expertise
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you’ve already done:
- Proven yourself as a leader of complex Healthcare initiatives for a minimum of eight years, preferably in consulting
- Led system implementation, program execution, strategy, operations and/or process improvement engagements within Healthcare payer or provide clients
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple functional areas
- Established expertise in project management methodologies, approaches, and tools
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability