Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants who want to make an impact with world-class clients.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work on critical business and technology initiatives with top clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
- Build your skills and experience working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm’s growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Associates:
- Support and mentorship from senior Point B consultants as you grow into leading more complex and strategic engagements
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture, with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you’ve already done:
- Led business or technology projects for a minimum of four years, preferably in consulting
- Managed complex system implementation projects or workstreams
- Worked across multiple industries or business areas
- Utilized a variety of project management methodologies, approaches, and tools
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. Degree and preferably an MBA
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It’s no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability