Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has immediate openings for an experienced Analog Electrical Engineer at our South Florida engineering center. In this position, you would be a key part of the Engineering development team, developing innovative analog electrical designs for lighting and energy control systems.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic group—learning from experiences and from one another; we are always seeking to discover new technologies, computing techniques, new hardware technology, and process improvement methods. Products and systems you develop are destined for use in exciting residential and commercial environments, providing concrete goals and a high degree of satisfaction when these goals are met.
- Develop and test analog and/or RF circuit designs for use in lighting control systems and stand-alone dimmers.
- Design maintainable, elegant, and lasting solutions to meet a wide variety of requirements and feature sets while working closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to deliver top-quality products to the end user
- Balance a variety of tasks related to: requirements gathering, analog and/or RF design, design reviews, testing, and trouble-shooting
- Mentor and coach colleagues to expand the effectiveness of those around you
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team via good design principles, process improvements, safety, clean designs, smart testing and review practices
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics, with at least a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- 2 or more years of industry experience in the field of analog and/or RF circuit and hardware development
- Thorough knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with various design and testing protocols
- Strong working knowledge of analog and/or RF circuit design and testing
- Excellent Communication skills with all departments and disciplines.
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.