|Location:||Forest River, ND|
|# of Openings:||1|
Black Gold Farms is recruiting for a FARM TECHNICIAN at its Forest River, ND location. Responsibilities of this position include:
1. Coordinate potato seed handling operations in the shed
2. Participate in field monitoring to determine crop stages and presence of basic pests
3. Conduct field work and operate equipment
4. Assist with chemical application processes
5. Operate precision agriculture related equipment and technology
6. Maintain farm vehicles and equipment, including recording maintenance performed
7. Maintain, operate and repair storage equipment
8. Assisting in completing and compiling records on the crops and land
Experience desired in farm equipment operation, general maintenance and basic agronomy. A Class A CDL is preferred, but not required. The candidate will be highly motivated, have good organizational skills and maintain a positive work environment. Basic computer and math skills are also required. Potato experience is not necessary. This is a long term, full-time position eligible for company provided benefits.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results