Novaspect, Inc, an Emerson Local Business Partner, the global leader of process systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity for a Reliability Specialist to join our fast paced, customer orientated team in our Bismarck, ND location. The successful candidate will apply and implement predictive technologies for the successful execution of reliability service contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expertise; PdM Technologies including Vibration, IR Thermography, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic, and Motor Circuit Analysis. Specific knowledge of the CSI 2130 Machinery Analyzer, CSI 6500 Online System, and AMS Suite: Machinery Health Management software and applications.
- In-depth knowledge on all of the CSI Software, Products & Services and the ability to communicate & apply that knowledge to reliability service contracts and projects, and support the Novaspect sales force through Solutions Selling methodology.
- Have diverse experience in organizational management, maintenance and reliability, as well as practical experience in plant reliability and/or maintenance management.
- Provide analysis and concise reports on recommendations for repairs and urgency for problems identified.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage travel, appointments and activities, willing to work off hours as required by customers.
- Working knowledge of routine and advanced data acquisition techniques, knowledge in spectral, time waveform, and Peakvue analysis.
- Ability to setup vibration routes for routine monitoring on diverse plant equipment, and provide database maintenance on a regular and consistent basis.
- Knowledge and experience in balancing rotating equipment and laser alignment on complex machine trains.
- Project Support
- Actively support project pursuit opportunities in collaboration with the Novaspect Sales force.
- Support and/or Lead execution of reliability projects as required
- Technical Seminars & Presentations
- Develop the ability to conduct live demonstrations & formal presentations that clearly communicate the capabilities and value of the AMS Suite portfolio
- Services/Solution Growth Initiatives
- Develop and execute a comprehensive services growth strategy and plan for assigned accounts.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. degree in a technical discipline or related field experience and 3-5 years of industry experience
- Preferred: 3-5 years of PdM and vibration analysis experience.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Asset Management/Reliability programs and associated software & service programs is highly preferred.
- Level 2 Vibration Analyst Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of machinery fundamentals, including pumps, motors, gearboxes, blowers, compressors, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of general mechanical fundamentals, such as fits and tolerances.
- Strong understanding of electro-mechanical fundamentals.
- Exceptional team player with a solution focus.
- This position requires up to 50% travel.