This position is accountable for the day to day execution of merchandising information management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily work flow from buyers, planners, other internal departments to input crucial information into the ALCO system including:
- New Item Set-Up
- New Vendor Set-Up
- Price Change Management & Validation
- Item Maintenance (changes to case packs, cube, weight, etc.)
- Set Up/Manage Temporarily Price Reduction Files
- Manage Weekly Ad Header Files
- Set-Up/ Manage Corporate Hierarchy Maintenance
- Manages the execution of price changes from Corporate to Store level under the direction of the Director of Pricing.
- Creates a system of organizational management for the Planning office including:
- File System for Hard Copy PO’s
- PO Fax/Transmission Process & Organization
- Planner Master Vendor Files/Organization
- Basic Excel Skills Preferred
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal, and written
- 2 Years’ experience in office management, administration, or clerical work.