|A full-time position is available, with immediate effect, for an Electrical Engineering Designer.
The Electrical Engineering Designer is responsible for supporting electrical engineering community in design & packaging of current and new vehicle developments.
The designer will be responsible for creating, parts, components, assemblies for all aspects of the vehicle architecture. This will included but not be limited to wire harness both low voltage and high voltage. This will also include design packaging and design of all associated electrical devices and their supports.
• 5 Years of Catia V5 R19 or above (Actual Hands on not training)
• 3 Years of Electrical Design and Packaging in Catia V5 Electrical Workbenches
• Smarteam experience or a thorough knowledge of other main automotive PLMs
• Thorough knowledge of drafting standard ANSI Y14.5 or newer
• Experience with Low Voltage Electrical System is required
• Experience with vehicle low voltage systems packaging and routing is required
• Associate Degree or equivalent work experience is required
• Must be a self starter and a team player
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume via email.
Kindly respect our recruitment process and do not use any other method to apply. Thank you in advance for your attention to this important detail. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for preliminary interviews.
Job Location: Los Angeles, California
Company URL: http://www.CODAautomotive.com
CODA Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The policy and practice of CODA Automotive require that entry into employment and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria which are related to the duties of each particular job. Subject to statutory provisions, no applicant or member of staff will be treated less favorably than another because of his or her gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, racial group, age or disability. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
CODA Automotive does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, CODA Automotive employees, or any other company location. CODA Automotive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.|