Build partnership and trust with Associates by administering and enforcing the USANA Associate Agreement and Policies and Procedures. Additional duties include conducting various investigations related to associate activity for the purpose of detecting and resolving improper business building activity.
• Follow the Standard Operating Procedures to complete investigations by looking into possible policy and/or procedure violations by Associates.
• Monitor internet websites for illegitimate sales of USANA products, illegal advertising practices, and fraudulent account orders.
• Recommend to management appropriate fines, penalties, sanctions, holds, or cancellations of distributor accounts based on policy violations.
• Work closely with the Compliance Audit Team to complete rank advancement audits, retail sales audits, and online sales audits.
• Field phone call inquiries from distributors regarding policy or related questions
• Complete ad hoc audit reports using internal business systems (ie Business Objects, Odyssey, etc.).
• Train Distributor Service Representatives and Associates on the Policies and Procedures.
Additional Job Functions
• Set up case files using JIRA or other database software; monitor case files and compile all relevant data and evidence for investigations.
• Process distributor account transfers and successions; execute placement/volume changes.
• Prepare communications to distributors regarding policy violation investigations and actions being taken.
• Understand and adhere to all GMP policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
• Must have one year of related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent experience required.
• Foreign language skills preferred.
• MLM sales compliance experience highly preferred.
• Legal research and writing experience preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
• Experience using JIRA, Business Objects, or Odyssey helpful.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to problem solve using creative solutions.
• Strong relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
• Exhibits strategic thinking and creativity in addressing current and future challenges in alignment with USANA’s long-term goals.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills. Must possess the ability to comprehend and interpret the Policies and apply it to a wide variety of situations.
• Ability to meet deadlines, work independently or in a team, and adapt to changing priorities
• Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese
Essential Physical Requirements
• Frequently involves sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
• Involves a variety of physical activities including:
Climbing Reaching Fingering Grasping
Talking Hearing Repetitive motions
• Visual acuity required is the minimum standard for use with those whose work deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminals, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, handling small parts, operation of simple machines, using measurement devices, assembling or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
Machines Typically Operated
• Computer, copier, telephone, Excel, Microsoft Word, JIRA, Business Objects, Odyssey
Typical Environmental Conditions
• The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. This is a typical office or administrative environment.