Trianz is a global professional services firm that helps our clients achieve business value through Sales Operations, Finance Operations and Service Operations improvements. With a strong focus on high-tech and financial services industries, Trianz clients include many Fortune 500 as well as fast-growing startups. Our experienced professionals offer industry and technology experience across the complete consulting spectrum from business process re-engineering and technology planning to system design/build and support/maintain. Our unified global execution model allows Trianz to deliver value while reducing risk, communication challenges and total costs.
A Director and a leader at Trianz will oversee multiple engagements across multiple clients as well as lead business development efforts and generates revenue. Directors own client relationships and overall project success – including value delivery, risk management, and engagement profitability. They also lead multiple corporate citizenship activities, including infrastructure development, performance management, and skills development.
• Responsible for revenue and practice growth as determined by annual plan
• Owns senior client relationships
• Oversees delivery efforts of multiple engagements across multiple clients
• Responsible for overall project success and client satisfaction
• Evaluates and recommends solutions for business needs of multiple clients
• Ensures project deliverables meet quality expectations and deliver value to client
• Effectively leads complex meetings with large groups and / or senior clients
• Leads multiple corporate citizenship activities
• Drives and ensures compliance of performance management processe
• Leads broad business development efforts for new and existing clients
• Experienced in project sales and managing billing/booking targets
• Participates in team proposal development efforts
Experienced in Operations Strategy
• Participated in Benchmarking studies and developing External Perspectives/ Case Studies.
• Experienced in building industry perspectives on business operations.
• Experienced with high tech company business operations environment.
• Very strong executive influencing, negotiating, and consensus building skills.
• Extensive expertise in 2 or more of the following domain areas: Sales/Service/Supply Chain/Finance Operations.
• 15+ years experience in management consulting or professional services.
• Masters degree or MBA required.
• Big 4 consulting experience preferred.
• Large program leadership experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be adaptable and open to learning new skills.
• Hard working "do what it takes" attitude.
• Must be a team player.
• Provides leadership / mentoring to project managers.
• Builds skills to enhance individual and team performance.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.