Jobs & Careers
Accounts Payable Coordinator
|Location:||El Segundo, CA|
|Shift:||Mon-Fri, 8 hour day|
|Employment Duration:||Employee Full Time|
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is a entry level accounting position reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. The position provides direct support for processing the day-to-day vendor invoice and payment obligations.
1. Level of accountability: Generally managed
2. Level of decision making: Routine tasks
3. Has contact with: Inside+Outside the co. + Administrative Staff
4. Financial/Budgetary: Supervised responsivlity on revenues and cost
5. Supervision: Does not supervise others
6. Physical Requirements: Light, occasional physical effort
7. Travel: up to10% Travel during the year
8. The position is responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, employee expense reports and manual check request vouchers.
9. The Coordinator is expected to become familiar with the company spending matrix to ensure payments being processed contain proper approvals.
10. The position interacts with vendors as well as internal employees regarding account inquiries.
11. The Coordinator will work closely with the purchasing department to resolve invoice variances to ensure payments are made within a timely manner.
1. A minimum education level of a(n) High School Diploma
2. 2 to 4 years of experience.
3. Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
4. Experience using SAP AP is required. Solid skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook are preferred.
5. Proficiency with excel spreadsheets to develop account reconciliations
6. Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Type approximately 50 keystrokes per minute.
8. Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results